I read this on a website sometime back and had found it quite amusing. (can’t remember the source !)
HOW MANY MEMBERS OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION ARE NEEDED TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB ?
- One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed
- One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed.
- One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.
- One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for darkness.
- One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to haliburton for the newlight bulb.
- One to arrange a photograph of bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: ‘Lightbulb Change Accomplished ‘.
- One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how bush was literally in the dark.
- One to viciously smear #7,
- One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along.
- Finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.